CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Four years ago today...


Isn't he so cute?

Today is a special day. For one, it's Scott's birthday...happy birthday Scott! For two, and (sorry Scott) a little more important, it's been four years since Nathan and I had our first date! Sorry about the bad picture, but I had to scan it in because it's not very often you have a picture of a first date with the person you end up marrying. Thank you Alyse for bringing your camera!

I am a little more nostalgic than Nathan is and I think about this day and while I had a fun time I had NO IDEA that this was the person I was going to marry! Back then I was super picky. Alyse and I had just read "The Rules" and we were determined to stick with them. Crazy huh! I don't think they actually work, but it makes me laugh that we read it and were practising them. So amazingly enough I got a second date with Nathan and the rest is history. My journal stated: "he is really fun and really nice. I really think that he is cute and I want to go out with him again!" I feel so incredibly lucky today, and every day for that matter! I love you Nathan!

P.S ***Nathan just read this and said it was kind of mean to say that Scott's birthday was not important. That's totally not what I meant! Oh my gosh I'm sorry if it seems that way! Our first date is just important to us ;-)

2 comments:

Alyse

Following "The Rules" was the best! Haha...those were some great times as roomies! Well...I am still prego, I'll be sure to post pictures of the little one when he finally decides to show. =)

Elizabeth

hey I remember this night! I was there right? I had just met you and I remember dying that Alyse was there becuase I hadn't seen her for so long! That was a fun night. That's cool that you have a picture of that day!