Friday, October 5, 2007
Reading
So I think I have found my new love...READING!! Since I have had Easton and since we have moved here my TV watching and internet usage have increased dramatically. INSANELY is a better word. I think the boredom I suffered for the first 6 months was largely due to the fact that I watched way too much TV! (I also think that it is a huge adjustment going from being around people all day to only being around your child who doesn't say a whole lot and is super needy). Of course, there are always the ever ominous scrapbooking projects, but those cost money, but books are FREE! I have found a new love for learning, especially about food and health. Okay so the sad thing is, is that I have only read like 2 books, but I now have a list of books I want to read in my head. SO I am putting a booklist of the books I have read in the right collumn. Hopefully this list will grow. Right now I am reading "The French Don't Diet Plan" which is so good. My goal is to be completely faux-food-free by January 1, 2010. Read the book. It's good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a great idea. Did the Vaccine book help you to make a decision?
yes that vaccine book was excellent, although really outdated, so I have another book on my wishlist that was written last year. Not too extreme...which is what I am going for to help me make a decision!
Emily, if you like science-fiction/fantasy books, I think you would really enjoy the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer (3 books: "Twilight", "New Moon", and "Eclipse"). They're written by a BYU grad and she's on the NYtimes bestseller list and best books of the century list, etc. They're SO SO good!! They're about vampires, love, a hottie named Edward, etc. Try them!!
Post a Comment