CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Best cookies EVER

Yesterday I went to Trader Joe's looking for a good snack to scrapbook with. My neighbor and I get together once a week and scrapbook and of course we need a snack! So I stumbled upon these:

Oh my gosh they are SO GOOD! And guess what, they have no trans fat, unlike oreos. So they are way way better for you than oreos. AND they have no high-fructose corn syrup. Yum-O. I was in heaven! To balance it out, I bought some grape tomatoes...

Anyway, these cookies are only around during Christmas so if you have a Trader Joe's by where you live, go buy some!!!

2 comments:

Meli T

Hi Emily, just found your little blog...you're like super blogger! Anyhow, just wanted to say that I totally agree with you on the joe joe's. We were introduced to them last year, stocked up on them this year and got overloaded on them like 2 weeks ago...but keep on eating them. If you dip them in chocolate, they're even better.

Emily Judd

Hi Melissa! thanks for the suggestion of dipping them in chocolate...oh my! I love your blog by the way. so fun!