CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Welcome back, Sunday naps!

Today is a day that will go down in history...or at least in my blog! Ever since we have been married we have had either 12-4 or 1-4 church. EVERY YEAR. Finally, we have 9-12 church. I am in heaven! Even though it is smack dab in the middle of Easton's normal morning nap, he made it through church, came home, ate lunch, and then slept for three hours...and so did his mommy. YES. Love it love it love it!

Another thing that made history this weekend, we set up our first normal sized Christmas tree EVER! Our apartment was way too small in college to have a normal tree so we always had dinky ones and last year we moved and didn't have time to put up a tree. I went the gold and red route this year. Maybe someone can help me because I feel like it is missing something.

Please ignore the bow on the top of the tree...all of the stars at Walmart yesterday seemed really gaudy, so I'll be checking the after Christmas sales for a better one. But don't you think it needs SOMETHING? Anyway, regardless of what it needs, it still makes me happy to look at it. There is something about a sparkly tree that makes me want to stare at it every chance I get. Woohoo I am ready for Christmas!

6 comments:

Anonymous

It needs a huge mound of presents under it! That's what it needs! :D

Emily Judd

yeah, actually I don't think it will have more than ONE present under it :-)

Anonymous

The bow actually looks pretty good from here! I think it needs a couple of Donald Duck ornaments, your "First Christmas Together" ornaments (maybe they're already there) and certainly a "Twinkle the Christmas Tree Sprite" house!

:-Dad

shellydinger

I think it looks great! I love trees that coordinate and yours flows perfectly! We are losing our 9-12 church this year. I agree that it is the best time ever.

jodie

Your tree looks great! It isn't really Christmas without a sparkly tree in the corner. :)

Mallory

Emily, your tree is beautiful! I agree with Julie, it just needs presents. :)