
I was browsing my favorite scrapbooking website yesterday and I found this fabulous class! It's all about photography!!! 12 Weeks to Better Photos. I bought a new camera a couple of months ago that does a little more than your basic point and shoot and is not as high tech as those fancy schmacy SLR cameras...and WAY less expensive. But I don't know how to use all those extra features. So I did the first week's class last night and took the above picture! I always wondered how to do that. Now I know. Anyways, the best thing about this class is that it's free!!! And even if you have a basic camera, weeks 5-11 are for every type of camera, so you can join in! They are just on week one right now. I'm excited! I don't want to become "a photographer" but I do want to learn how to take better pictures. Just thought I'd share!
**editors note: Nathan looked at the picture and had no clue what was different about it. The background is not in focus, only the flower.
4 comments:
My favorite pictures ever are of little kids in focus with the background blurred. That flower is beautiful, do they grow near you?
no!! It's totally a fake from my bathroom. :-)Not the best subject but I don't really have a garden nearby! Yeah, I love those kinds of pictures too.
I see it!! I see it!! I would love to get into photography, at least so I can take great pictures of my kids. The big talk in the works now is getting me a new camera for my birthday...in the end of June...oh well. I can wait!!
Thank you, THANK YOU for sharing this class information. I just read through the first week and can't wait to try out what I learned. I have to wait until tomorrow for some sunshine though. :)
Post a Comment