CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Finally!



I finally finished this little book for Easton. I was so running out of ideas and was so bored of the colors I chose by the end, but overall, I like it. I wanted something for him to look at during church and something that would help him get to know who loves him! :-)

4 comments:

shellydinger

It looks so great! I have wanted to do something like that for a long time, but I have never scrap booked before. I may just have to copy yours :)

Anonymous

Oh my goodness this is CUTE! Emily, you are so awesome for doing all of that!

Gasaway Family

I love the book! That is such a great idea, and the colors are so great seeing them for the 1st time. :)

jodie

SUPER cute! I love that idea.