Here is the Challenge I did for this week. All about shutter speeds. They told us to get a glass and put it in the sink and here is what happened.
Slow shutter speed:
Fast shutter speed:
I am looking forward to the coming weeks when I can actually apply these things. I probably won't take very many pictures of water in glasses during my lifetime! :-)
Very, very cool picture. I should take that kind of class myself, but I think I'd rather wait until I had a camera with more . . . I can't come up with the term, but suffice it to say that my pictures sometimes come out a little grainy - the quality's not awesome. Anyway, it just happens that I used the same blog template as you, but mine is all black - where'd you get the cool pattern in the background? Please teach me how to make mine cooler!
3 comments:
Cool!! I'm totally going to have to take that class...
Very, very cool picture. I should take that kind of class myself, but I think I'd rather wait until I had a camera with more . . . I can't come up with the term, but suffice it to say that my pictures sometimes come out a little grainy - the quality's not awesome. Anyway, it just happens that I used the same blog template as you, but mine is all black - where'd you get the cool pattern in the background? Please teach me how to make mine cooler!
Post a Comment