CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

my birthday!

Yesterday I had a great birthday. I woke up and got a massage, then wasted the afternoon until about 4 when we dropped Easton off at Robert and Liz's and went to Outback Steakhouse. It was yummy. Here is me and my mom with the bloomin' onion. Oh it was so good and we ate the whole thing (Nathan helped too!!)

Instead of a cake I wanted Sprinkles cupcakes. I had a Red "HOT" Velvet one and a Peanut butter chocolate chip one. They were DELICIOUS! I love Sprinkles! It was a perfect day and especially great that my mom was here. What a great way to turn 25!

4 comments:

Rob Judd

mmmmm, I love Sprinkles too! That peanut butter one sounds good, i've never tried it before. I love the red velvet one though, that's my favorite!

Suzanna

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! Those cupcakes look delicious.

sara cardon

Oh! It sounds like you had a wonderful day. We tried to go to Outback that night too, oddly enough, and there was like a 2 hour wait. You look so beautiful in that picture!!

jodie

What a fun birthday treat! It is so fun to see pictures of you and your mom together. I miss seeing the Seibel girls!