CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Zoomars


My dad is here this weekend and today we went to Zoomars down in San Juan Capistrano. I thought it was great! Easton loved to point and look at the animals and was not even scared!! Now that is something! Unfortunately it cost $18 for all of us to go ($5 per adult, $3 for Easton)but it was fun to see him with all of the animals. We just got back and we are enjoying In-n-Out and Easton is sleeping. My dad and Nathan are going to the BYU-San Diego game tonight, so I am going to stay home and try to catch up on all of my scrapbooking for the family book. I printed about 215 pictures out on Monday and I am happy to say I already did about 75?? of them so I am making progress but it still kills me to know I have so much to do!

2 comments:

shellydinger

I think it is so great that you get to see your parents! It sounds like you have plenty of fun things to keep you busy.

jodie

How fun to have more family visits! I want to see pictures of all of your scrapbook pages!