CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Layout of the Week

I love this picture of him crawling!


I have no desire to blog lately. I just can't think of anything to write about! We had a great weekend though! It was fun to relax. I took a 3 hour nap on Saturday...yes!!! Easton is cuter and cuter, and getting more and more frustrating at dinner time. I love it when he throws up his hands when he wants to us to ask a question. He also is obsessed with belly buttons. He throws up his hands and waits for us to ask "where is mommy's belly button" or "where is daddy's belly button" then he goes and actually pulls up our shirts to find it. HELLO! Hopefully he doesn't want to do that in public! :-) We played the XBOX this weekend. Nathan got a Tiger Woods golf game and I actually like it! Yesterday we went and looked at some homes up the street from us that were ridiculously priced. We will NEVER buy a home here! It's still fun to look though.

Check out the recipe of the week. I must add that I made the BEST hot chocolate EVER. With the leftover coconut milk from the recipe of the week I poured a little bit (just so it covers the bottom of my mug). Then I made the hot chocolate recipe off the back of the Hershey's Cocoa box (the one that makes 6 servings). Then I added a dash of cinnamon. Talk about YUM. Try it, if you like coconut, you'll love it.

2 comments:

sara cardon

Oh Emily. I love reading your blog regardless of if you think it's boring or not. It's still fun to know what you're up too.

Britni and Owen

Hey Emily! Thanks for the recipe. I'm trying hard to find good recipes that are easy and if this is a common thing I'll always be checking your site for new ones. We should get together sometime for games Xbox (I saw Nathan's latest suprise) or board games. It would be fun.