
About the first week of March, Robert gave us their fish that Taylor named "Grandpa". Easton LOVED it! Anyway, so I thought it would be perfect. My dad has had a betta fish that won't die. It's about 3 years old and can't swim, but alive nonetheless. Well, a couple of weeks after we got it, the fish named Grandpa (who turned out to be a female fish) laid eggs and died! I must have missed the class on "taking care of fish" during my vet tech days at BYU. oops. So I thought it would be fun to let Easton see it go down the toilet. Well, it made him kind of sad, and I felt terrible. So fast forward to today, Nathan had just flushed the toilet and Easton went over to it, made his fish "noise" and waved "bye-bye". He TOTALLY REMEMBERS!!! I have scarred him for life! It's been like a month and he still remembers! But it is still incredibly cute. So that's my favorite moment of the week!
3 comments:
wow! he remembered! but how sad that he chose that specific thing to remember...!
That is so cute that he remembered! What a smart boy!
Yep, he's gonna grow up thinking that both of his grandpas live in a toilet! :-Dad
Post a Comment