CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Blah.

I've been feeling so "blah" this week. It just hasn't been my favorite. My kids have been driving me C-R-A-Z-Y. I just have this overwhelming feeling of needing a break, and when they go to bed to when I go to bed is just not enough for me! Easton is constantly in Lincoln's way. He sits in front of him when he's crawling, lays in front of him when he wants to go somewhere, takes away a toy he has just worked so hard to get to. Lincoln starts to cry, I get mad. Time out for Easton. Doesn't really work so it's back to it again and again and again. Any ideas? UG!

Easton only went poop that one time on Monday. I took away Gordon when he pooped in his pants, then yesterday I had to take away Thomas. They are just sitting on our mantle, waiting for Easton to decide to use the toilet again. Kind of frustrating! He also has a lot of potty accidents when we are out and about. If we are at home he does just fine. He'll do everything by himself even.

Fortunately for every annoying, drive-me-crazy thing that Easton does, he makes up for it with something cute. I love listening to him try and sing in the car. He knows most of the words to his favorite songs, but usually can't keep up with the music. My favorite is when he tries to sing the song by Raffi that goes "I gotta shake shake shake my sillies out shake shake shake my sillies out, shake shake shake my sillies out and wiggle my waggles away...".

This morning I just had to try and snap a picture of this. Lincoln was right by Easton and Easton was reading him a book. It was just too cute, and Lincoln seemed to be listening. Love it. Hopefully they'll be love each other more than they annoy each other.

Okay I NEED a nap!

4 comments:

Camille

That is frustrating when the older child keeps messing with the younger child. I hope Easton decides to be more consistent with the potty. Good luck!

The Hickman Family

Kaitlyn does the same stuff to Lexie! Lexie will be playing with a toy that Katy has not played with in months, but as soon as she sees Lexie with it she has to have it. Sooo annoying! Hopefully it gets better.

sara cardon

Aaahh! When did Lincoln get such blonde hair?!? I didn't realize that was him for a minute in that last picture. Cute! You have two little tow-heads. Sorry about the potty-training woes. What's funny is Lucy has accidents at home, but does great when we're out and about, b/c I think she thinks it's so cool to use "new" toilets, but since she already knows what our bathroom looks like, she's too bored to use it. If that makes any sense at all!! I have so much pee on my couch. That gets gross and annoying, but luckily my slipcovers pull off and wash.:) I am not excited for when Lucy starts bugging Zachy all the time...she already thinks it's funny to step on him. Great!

RWSeibel

Mum and I have lived a life of relative bliss these last many years having succeeded in blocking out of our minds most of the annoying rivalries, and associated screams, of our kids when they were small. Thank heaven for photos that capture the fleeting "golden moments" of childhood! :-)

Love,
Grandpa S.