Why did this catalog come today? I would like one of almost everything please. Especially this: and this: and this: and this: and this: (I really like the necklace too...) And I just so happen to be driving to St. George tomorrow where they have a store.
See and the thing about this is, you my dear, would look darling in everything you listed here. It must be hard being you ;) Have fun shopping!! Let me know what you don't get so I can get it when I'm in UT the first week in December! lol
5 comments:
hmm....I know! I actually just bought that purple dress today! Hopefully it fits! I hate not being able to try things on before buying them!
See and the thing about this is, you my dear, would look darling in everything you listed here. It must be hard being you ;) Have fun shopping!! Let me know what you don't get so I can get it when I'm in UT the first week in December! lol
Liz- not fair!!!
Marcy- don't worry, I won't be buying anything...I'm a clearance only type of girl :)
SO cute! Your friend is right, you would look super cute in everything :) I requested the catalog so i can dream too :)
I got my catalog too & I seriously want everything! I love their clothes!
Post a Comment