CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A song I really like right now is...


**mom and dad: sorry I couldn't find a video of this song without crazy dancing in it

***when I was in college, basically every night at dinner my roommates and I would go around the table saying what our favorite song was and we would have to say it exatly like this "a song I really like right now is..."

What is a song you really like right now?

4 comments:

RWSeibel

A song I really like right now is "How Can I Keep From Singing."

Mom

JD Seibel

"aha" by imogen heap, and also "Everybody knows" (remake) by Elizabeth and the Catapultsf

: )

RWSeibel

That's a pretty groovy song, but I'm partial lately to "Beyond the Sea," as sung by Sandy Schmidt and Marian Workman of the great Strings Afire! :-D

Dad

Alicia

em...glad you posted this cause I just heard it the other day, loved it but didn't know who the artist was. Thanks again for taking that stuff to Bobbee!!! Miss you.