
This is a special day for us. Six years ago today Nathan asked me to marry him. It was the perfect day. We ate at a fancy french restaurant and went on a carriage ride around the Salt Lake Temple. And he gave me my piano for my birthday. Today wasn't quite as romantic eating our home cooked dinner with Easton running around us but I wouldn't want it any other way. I love Nathan and I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend.
We were decked out in red and white today at church! I whipped up some red ties. I love these two kiddos.
Easton FELL ASLEEP in sacrament meeting. WHAT??? That has NEVER happened. EVER. Not since he was a newborn. He was asleep on the floor for the first hour. He was a mess though when we had to wake him up for Primary. Wow. And Lincoln was really good too which meant I actually got something out of church! WOOHOO!
5 comments:
oh, I remember you telling us vet tech ladies how Nathan gave you a piano for your birthday and that fat rock on your finger! Good times!
YOu look great in your red dress, and your boys are so cute! It sounds like it was a great V-day anyway, despite the lack in romantic carriage rides.
Is that first picture of you and Nathan really from six years ago?? :) You are so pretty~~ And I love the Sunday picture. How lucky you are, Emily~ <3
Your hair is getting so long! The ties you made for the boys are great. I love the belt you have on also - I am assuming you made that. So talented!
Yay for a special Valentine's Day anniversary! Wonderful memories to keep you going when the going gets tough.
Nice break for sacrament meeting! Hey, let him sleep in sacrament, and terrorize in Primary! :-D
Love and congrats!
Dad
you look so pretty and your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment