CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big changes for the Judds!

Nathan accepted a job offer and we are moving to Utah! I can't believe that it is happening, except that we are in Utah right now looking at homes. He is going to start on April 12th. He has been interviewing for the job since NOVEMBER. It has been a long process and has definitely taught me a lesson in patience. Actually, Nathans job searching in the past year has taught us a HUMONGO lesson in patience and having faith in God's timing.

We are so happy to be able to move to a place closer to both sets of parents and we have lots of friends and family that live in Utah as well. We are SO sad to leave Nathan's brothers. it has been so much fun to live by them and it makes me want to cry when I think about it. We have made some amazing friends as well and living in California has been an all around good experience. I'm grateful that Easton got to play with his cousins so much and even go to preschool with two of them. He will miss them so much. Hopefully he'll make new friends quickly so he won't get homesick.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll keep you posted on how the house hunting is going. Hopefully it will be successful! I'm excited about having a yard for my children to play in. Lincoln was having a BLAST just walking around the houses we looked at yesterday. He is not going to know what to do with all that space! Maybe he'll be a happier child ???

17 comments:

Jan

Congratulations! We're so excited you're moving back. Addie and Lincoln aren't too far apart--maybe they can be buddies. :)

The Hickman Family

Yay, congratulations! You will love having a house. Just having a garage and a yard were so nice when we finally got our house. Good luck with the house hunting - sometimes it can get a little stressful so just hang in there!

Barbara

Congrats Emily!!!! How exciting for you guys. And how exciting to have a real house and a real yard! I'm sad you are leaving so quickly (and will miss the half marathon!), but what a great opportunity.

Camille

I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with house hunting!

The Adventures of Jakers

You should drop the boys off to play with Jake while you are house hunting.

Mikaela

That is so exciting! Change can be hard but focus on the positive. PS your boys are adoreable even if Lincoln is making you crazy! We should catch up!

Gasaway Family

Congratulations! Where in Utah are you moving?

Elizabeth

congratulations, but I"M REALLY SAD ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alyse

Where are you looking to buy? I can't believe it!! I am SO excited for you guys! How fun to go house hunting!

shellydinger

Hurray! I'm so excited for you guys. A yard will definitely change your life :) Even a teeny tiny one. Good Luck!

Sarah

I am SO SO SAD!!! I wish you both the best of luck tho & hope you will visit often!

Tati

How exciting! How fun to go house shopping in Utah :) We wish you the best of luck and I'm glad I got to know you :)

Raree (RAH-ree)

Woohoo! Maybe I'll get to see you every five years or so. :D California it was definitely going to be NEVER! haha Good luck with the house hunting. It's still a pretty friendly buyers' market.

Jana

Congratulations! What an exciting change!

Christy Bateman Mathatas

Congratulations! That makes me very happy because we go to Utah often and we can come see you and meet your stinkin kids!

Shells

I'm so jealous! I love Utah and would love to move back. Good luck with the move and putting down some more permanent roots!

Oh, and I'm also jealous about the house. We're still renting a small one.

sara cardon

Aaaaahhh! That's SO soon!!! What happened to meeting you at Sea World?!? Just kidding.:) I won't begrudge you the big house, a backyard, living closer to family, etc. CONGRATS!!