CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cousin Fun

Sunday was Nathan's 29th birthday. I am a terrible wife and didn't make him a cake. But I had gotten home at 4:00 the day before, and that is hardly enough time! I made him whatever dessert he wanted though for family dessert night and to celebrate. He chose this one. Totally yummy, totally sugary, and a lot of preservatives, but who cares! Its delicious!

I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of him blowing out his one candle. Yep. 1 candle. Since he only has one year left til he turns 30. I can't believe it! I love Nathan and I'm so glad he is stuck with me forever. He is the icecream to my cobbler...er or whatever metaphor you want to use! :)

We always have fun at family dessert night. The cousins have a blast. Here's a shot of them playing on the starfall website. It was too funny. I love that Lincoln wants in on the action. I'm not sure how long we'll all live by each other and I'm so grateful that we do. It is so fun!

3 comments:

Elizabeth

dont feel bad that you didn't have a cake for nathan because what you made was DELICIOUS!!

Alyse

So fun! I'm going to have to try that bakerella recipe! YUM!

sara cardon

I love Bakerella!! Great site. And hey, I recognize those plates on top of your computer desk in the background.:) Cool!