CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter photo shoot

I got a great surprise today! My friend Mikelle posted my kids Easter photo session on her blog. See them here! They loved the bunny and of course they LOVED the candy!!!

5 comments:

Britni and Owen

Haha, it's fun to see Lincoln. He's so cute! Mia doesn't recognize Easton :( I think it's his long curly hair :).

Elizabeth

so cute! she did a great job!

Raree (RAH-ree)

Those were so crazy fun! Your boys are the cutest.

lacieinthesky

Those pictures were darling Emily! I'm sorry it makes your friends miss you, but it makes me excited for you guys to be here!!
ps, I'm so glad Easton's hair is still so curly, it's so cute :)

mel

oh my goodness! i have the cutest nephews! she is an awesome photographer too!