Ha Ha ha, Emily you have got to get some winter gear, you must have frozen!!! Trust me, the novelty wears off after a while, after all this started in October. Hopefully you have four wheel drive!
You were probably the only one in your neighborhood (even the whole town) who was excited enough about snow in April to make a snowman. :D We've had snow flurries here in the Sun Valley area in the last couple of days, but nothing serious about staying. Yea!
I kinda miss the days of frolicking in the snow up there at good old USU...but I never lived in snow with kids!
I think *my* kids would last a day or two & then they'd wuss out FOR sure...even though they are 1/2 CA blood and 1/2 Montana blood...I can guarantee they'd still wuss out ;) So glad you're happy there! I like living vicariously through you and am SUPER jealous you're close to my sister, sniff sniff.
ya lets just say it will definitely get old after 6 months of it and I TOTALLY need warmer clothes. Hello Tulles Day sale on May 4th! Biggest one yet! Whoop whoop!
8 comments:
That's Awesome! Looks like you are having fun :)
I can't believe there is so much snow there right now, and how fun to have your family visiting!!
Ha Ha ha, Emily you have got to get some winter gear, you must have frozen!!! Trust me, the novelty wears off after a while, after all this started in October. Hopefully you have four wheel drive!
You were probably the only one in your neighborhood (even the whole town) who was excited enough about snow in April to make a snowman. :D We've had snow flurries here in the Sun Valley area in the last couple of days, but nothing serious about staying. Yea!
Looks SO fun!
I kinda miss the days of frolicking in the snow up there at good old USU...but I never lived in snow with kids!
I think *my* kids would last a day or two & then they'd wuss out FOR sure...even though they are 1/2 CA blood and 1/2 Montana blood...I can guarantee they'd still wuss out ;) So glad you're happy there! I like living vicariously through you and am SUPER jealous you're close to my sister, sniff sniff.
ya lets just say it will definitely get old after 6 months of it and I TOTALLY need warmer clothes. Hello Tulles Day sale on May 4th! Biggest one yet! Whoop whoop!
Why on earth does Easton have bare feet in the snow?!?! Looks like a lot of fun!
Why on earth does Easton have bare feet in the snow?!?! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment