CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mel and a party!

Melissa came to visit this weekend. It was so fun to have her here. Plus its only a 3 1/2 hour drive. Pretty sweet right? It was fun since I believe I played an integral part in her dating life. Kind of a long story but if she gets married soon, its because of me. hee hee


Anyways, besides the fact that she got a major stomach bug on Sunday night/monday morning we had a lot of fun! Can't wait til she (or anyone else we are related to) comes again!

We also had a party and invited all of Nathan's friends from high school. Nathan has been blessed with amazing friends and its also amazing that they are still great friends. I think they played an important (MAJOR) part in his life. Don't all good friends? It was fun to see them and have all the kiddos play together. We tried to get a group shot (minus Lincoln who was asleep) and it turned from being hilarious

to being super scary

for Easton. Oh well. That's my Easton!

Oh and I really can't get Lincoln to watch TV at all which is totally a good thing most of the time. But as soon as basketball is on the TV he is completely dialed in.

6 comments:

RWSeibel

As always, great pictures! Love the one of Lincoln watching b-ball!

And I'm really interested in your playing "an integral part" in Mel's dating life!

Grandma S

JD Seibel

That pic of Lincoln watching B-Ball is hilarious~! It could win a contest or something! :)

shellydinger

Those 2 group shots are the perfect illustration of how difficult parenting can be. Hilarious. We're coming out to Utah in June! Think you'll need an encore get-together? We'd love to see you guys.

sara cardon

What a fun picture at the bottom!! Boys will be boys, I guess. I hope you have an extra bedroom for all those guests. Oh yeah, and did I mention US too? Because you know now that anytime we drive from Vegas to Boise, you're our free hotel, right? :)

Camille

So you are playing match-maker, huh? It is nice that you have a place big enough to have parties now!!!

lacieinthesky

Ah, those are awesome pictures, I had to steal em! And yes, the picture of Lincoln watching b-ball is hilarious!! And it would be fun to see James and Shelly so we should do another get-together :)