CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Organized Chaos

Easton is sound asleep but this is what our loft looks like:


Normally I have him clean it up before he goes to bed but with 1:00 church and 5:00 Sunday dinner there is barely enough time to even get changed before we leave for Charles' house and then it is late when we come home. But this happens EVERY DAY. Every toy is meticulously placed on a cushion or blanket. He knows when you knock one off or put one away and he has a minor (okay MAJOR) meltdown when Lincoln tries to touch one. This wont' last forever right? :)

*at least this keeps him occupied and at least I have a loft away from my downstairs so I dont' have to look at it as much...

3 comments:

RWSeibel

Looks pretty organized to me. :-) I still have fond memories of buying a large, plastic garden rake for inside use, and raking all the blocks and bricks and little toys down into the basement on certain nights, rather than fight the inevitable battles. :-D

Love,
Grandpa S.

Elizabeth

that is so cute! I love how he has it organized in his brain even though it doesn't look organized at all! haha that's awesome! oh and I love your backyard

JD Seibel

wahahhaa! that's hilarious~! Oh hey, where'd the rug go?