CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Easton in his element

Got this picture today. It was taken in May I think. I just love it!
Easton and Uncle Charles mowing the grass at his farm
Can I just say though how awesome Uncle Charles is? Every single Sunday unless he is out of town, him and his family put on an AMAZING Sunday dinner for at least 25 people. Family, friends, random college kids, you name it. It is just so fun with food, family and games. We look forward to it every Sunday. Easton just cannot wait. (I mean who wouldn't? Its basically a candy fest for both of my kids since I can't get them to eat anything). I am so grateful for his kindness and generosity.

1 comments:

sara cardon

I think I remember hearing about this uncle-- he sounds awesome. WHat a fun way to spend family dinner! I still miss our dinner groups...