CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our Saturday Project

Well, Nathan's Saturday project! He did such a great job digging the holes and planting the 3 trees. I tried to help where I could but I'm pretty much a weakling. He's pretty beat today and said it would have been so worth paying someone to dig the holes for him, but its over! I love the yard now with our trees. Can't wait until they actually give us some privacy and shade 20 years from now! :)


Me and my boys were a great support team for daddy.

Oh and here's a cake I made for Sunday dinner today. It was pretty good.

4 comments:

Emily

The cake is darling. You are good! The trees look great too! Some of my best memories of when the kids were little were doing yard work. Enjoy!
Love, Lynnette (for some reason Emily Anne is signed up instead of me on MY computer.)

JD Seibel

yay trees~ Aren't they a little close to the fence though..?

Alyse

I love the cake! Super cute! Oh & I feel for you on the "joys of home ownership". Our fridge just died, our sprinklers didn't work & our roof started leaking...just to name a few. Isn't it great?! =)

Briana

I love planting things! I'm glad everything is working out with your warranty and your beautiful new home. Wish we could meet you at the park!