CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Updates

We've been making progress on our house and its been awhile since I posted anything. So here is what our main living area looks like now. I made the curtains and my mother in law hemmed them up for me (she got 2 done) so I'm scared to do the other two because I'm good at screwing things up!! I made the pillow covers and I'm not really wild about the color/fabric choice but for the time being it will have to do. I wanted something super washable and kid friendly!


View from the kitchen. I want to put something in that other bowl on the table and add some more flowers to the tall one. Next time Hobby Lobby has a sale...

Our front door area. Nathan picked the rug out! Yay for him!

My super amazing mother in law finished the tractor quilt for Easton. He was so excited about it! I'm excited to start thinking of things to decorate his room with. Definitely some paint!

We are still not really that close to being done but I've found the slower I go the more I love what I find and end up buying. I want to paint a lot of places in my house because I'm not in love with the brown walls every where. I would also love to do some wanes coating in the piano room just to test it out.


9 comments:

JD Seibel

the house looks great! I like what you ended up choosing for the ginormous vase in the family room :) And the curtains look really nice. Good rug!

mel

looks great! i love the big pictures above the couch!

Elizabeth

cute! Nathan did a good job on the rug! haha, I love how he loves to decorate with you! :)

Lynnette

Everything looks great! I'll hem the other 2 curtains when I come up. I'm so glad you got the tractor quilt. Easton told me I did a good job on the quilt.

Raree (RAH-ree)

Hey, you're dining table is kind of like mine! The rest looks great. I wish I could paint my walls a different color too, but it's almost certain that we'll have to move out of here at some point so we don't want to spend the money personalizing our space. :(

RWSeibel

Nice job! Love the tractor quilt. Lynette is so very creative.

Jan

Your house looks adorable! Good taste!

Gasaway Family

Your house looks beautiful! I'm very impressed with your curtains. Decorating is a long process...I still have a lot I need to do.

Mikaela

like the lamp in the living room and TOTALLY agree that if you go slow you like the finished product better!