CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Easton's First Day of Preschool



This is the only picture I could snag of Easton. He is NOT good at getting his picture taken. But his face says it all. He LOVES his new preschool class. I can't believe it! I thought for sure it would be another rough adjustment for him but his teacher is excellent and I think he is getting better with his whole nervous-ness issues. The first time we took him to her house (the preschool area is in her basement--it is an awesome facility) he was SO nervous and wouldn't talk to her and had a meltdown when we tried to get him to take his picture. During his assesment he got a little too comfortable and acted like a goofball the entire time. He acted not as smart as I think he really is. He is in the 4 year class even though he won't start kindergarten for 2 years. I like that he's around kids that are a little bit older and I think its helped that we did Joy School last year. His friend Phenix is in his class with him (Phenix is in our ward and lives just down the street) so I think that helps. I am enjoying time with just one kid!

5 comments:

Becky

how fun! so when is his bday? I think i'm remembering he and Ben are around the same age. Cuz Ben is almost 4, but since he misses the cutoff, he won't be in Kindergarten for 2 years either.

Emily Judd

Easton's birthday is the 27th! I seriously can't believe it!

Elizabeth

that's awesome that he likes preschool and how fun to only have 1 kid at home!

Emily

omg! he is so cute! i love those shoes!

sara cardon

YEA!!! Preschool is the best! Lucy is loving her so far too, and I am relishing my alone-time.:)