From now until the end of the year I have a potential of 5 cakes to make!
The first is for Saturday, a pirate themed cake for Easton's friend Easton. Something like this:

Then for a Halloween Party at the end of the month something like this:

Then a possible rice krispie wedding cake...something like this

Then Lincoln's birthday cake


Then another wedding cake that will look something like this

I can't believe it! I am REALLY excited about it. Nathan asked "Will you be stressed?". And I said OF COURSE! But once its over I love the feeling of accomplishment if I've done a good job. I guess these next few months will determine whether or not "cake decorator" is another title I want to have :)

I can't believe it! I am REALLY excited about it. Nathan asked "Will you be stressed?". And I said OF COURSE! But once its over I love the feeling of accomplishment if I've done a good job. I guess these next few months will determine whether or not "cake decorator" is another title I want to have :)
10 comments:
All those cakes look so cool!!!! You're so awesome~ Good luck with everything!
Wow! That is exciting. Good luck. That would be so great!
Wow! That is exciting. Good luck. That would be so great!
I love love love the rice krispy wedding cake. I've never seen that before. You'll definitely have to post pictures if you do that one :) Good luck!
Holy Hannah! But if anyone can do it, you can! Can't wait to see 'em...perhaps your future cake postings will once and for all get me off my hiney and push me to call Michaels already to get enrolled :)
Wow, congratulations on so many orders! Those are beautiful cakes, so if you can recreate them then you really do earn the title "cake decorator". You're so talented!
well hopefully they all turn out to be orders. the wedding cakes are still big "ifs".
I LOVE the cherry blossom cake (that's what it is isn't it?). So fun - you'll do great.
Go Em GO!!! What a great and fun way to express art!
Love,
Dad
Good luck Emily! I hope you have fun making them, and I can't wait to see your finished photos.
Post a Comment