We celebrated Lincoln's birthday. He LOVED his cake. We couldn't get him to look at the camera because he was so mesmerized by the balls. "balls balls!!"
Grandpa introduced the kids to tinkertoys. They were completely hooked!
Lincoln (and Easton too) were in love with Juicy
Grace, Olivia, and Taylor came Tuesday and they wasted no time in playing together. Easton and Taylor put some tinker toys together, tied a string on, and raced down the hallway for like an hour. Seriously? Whatever!
Nathan's probably going to kill me for this picture, but he was really gettin' in to the Wii dance game. He's never shown his dancing side, but he won the first time he tried it. :) I tried it too, it was fun! Pregnant and all!
Easton, Grace, and Olivia making a lego train shed. They were really getting into it!
Lincoln "helping" Grandma decorate the tree
Cousins. We sure did miss Allie, Kara, and new baby Logan!
Thanksgiving dinner. It was DELICIOUS! David went to town on dutch oven cooking. It was seriously the best turkey I've ever tasted. SUPER moist! Oh and the stuffing! my favorite. I wish I could eat Thanksgiving dinner every week!
Kids table. Easton ate 3 rolls and maybe 2 pieces of cantelope. I wonder when he's going to realize how much he's missing out on?!
Santa Claus came to visit! My kids were a little nervous at first, but Lincoln was pretty interested in his big colorful buttons
What a great time! The only thing I would have changed was the fact that Lincoln can crawl out of the pack n play and going to bed every night and for nap time was torture...AND he woke up an hour and a half earlier than usual pretty much every morning. I was SO tired. Oh, and varicose veins. Awesome.
4 comments:
Love the pictures, it was so fun to have you here. I am glad you got home safe. Missing everyone already.
Sounds like a fantastic holiday. Thanks for the pictures!
Wow! What a great time! All that and Santa too! (who was Santa? :-) Outstanding job on the cake! Very relieved, too, that you got home safely and beat the storm.
Yay for Tinkertoys! My favorite thing to do when I was their age.
Love,
Grandpa S.
His cake is truly AWESOME!!! Zach would be mesmerized by a cake with balls on top too. Your Thanksgiving looks like so much fun! Glad you beat the snow! Taylor wasn't so lucky-- but they made it in one piece, just 10 hours later.
Post a Comment