CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My favorite hot chocolate!

I've really been on a hot chocolate kick lately. I am obsessed! Here is my favorite recipe from the Hershey's cocoa box. Single serving. just perfect!

2 T. cocoa
1 1/2 - 2 T. sugar
pinch salt
dash cinnamon
8 oz milk

Stir together dry ingredients. Add hot milk and stir well. YUM!

So in San Francisco at the farmer's market there was this little tiny stand that had the best hot chocolate I've ever tasted. It was super duper thick and rich and delicious. The other day I found a recipe on this blog for Italian hot chocolate...which was described as the same thing that we had in San Francisco. Sweet! So I tried her recipe and although I wasn't super impressed right off the bat (although I think it might have had something to do with the fact I used arrowroot powder instead of cornstarch) I am excited that I may have found a way to possibly recreate it!

3 comments:

Camille

I LOVE hot chocolate. When my family would take road trips growing up, even in the summer, whenever we stopped to get gas I would go into the service station and get hot chocolate to drink. The stuff is so delicious.

RWSeibel

Oh my goodness. It's mexican hot chocolate. It's the best ever!

RWSeibel

this is erica by the way