It was sooo hard to come up with a name we both liked for this baby. Nathan wanted Sawyer, Luke, or Hudson. I didn't mind Luke but I didn't feel like it was his name. I really didn't mind any of the names but I just didn't want to use them. I knew I wanted something short this time. I really liked Chase or Jace. In fact we almost named him Chase! I had it posted on Instagram and Facebook for 2 seconds. Then we decided against it. I didn't like the way Chase Nathan Judd sounded. I would have wanted it Nathan Chase but Nathan didn't like that. Anyway, Maxwell was kind of one that never was really on either of our lists. But I love the name Max. It works for a little boy, and a teenager and even an adult. But if he wanted something more sophisticated Maxwell was good.
Anyway, then we asked Mason to say each of the names. He said Chase, "cheese", and Luke "uck", and Max, he said perfect!
So there you have it!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment