CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

While we were waiting...


While we were waiting for the baby to come, Easton and Lincoln were having fun in St. George with their cousins. 

Mason was having fun with Grandma and Grandpa Seibel. He recently became obsessed with this Toy Story book. And he LOVES Big Al. You know the bad guy? He had never watched Toy Story before and it was so funny how much he latched on to the characters in this book. And thankfully we can now use the movie to entertain him for 20 minutes here and there when we need to!



The kids went ice blocking! Lincoln was realllly concerned about ice blocking. He really was confused and thought it sounded terrifying. Like going down a literal rocky mountain or something. So I was happy to see these pictures of both of the boys doing great!



They had a fireworks show!


i love Linc in the background!

This is a Christmas miracle! Easton has been terrified of fireworks ever since he was born. We are making progress! :)





The cousins put on a concert 


They went swimming in the 118 degree weather



And they went to the Laub family reunion in Beryl! (This was after baby)


Apparently Lincoln can't ever take a break from his favorite activity...weeding

The kids got to ride horses!
I wish Easton could figure out smiles. He is such a cute boy when he smiles right!



I'm sad we missed out this year! I can't wait for next year!



0 comments: