I like to have two facing pages to match, even if the event doesn't match, it makes me happier when I look at them. I like these layouts because of the bright colors and little details, and of course...it's simple!
Your scrapbooking is amazing. I never got into it because all I wanted to do was buy and not make. I love mypublisher. Haven't tried anything else though so I'm biased. I just love having templates to drop to and I'm done. Have you done any digital scrapbooking...if so what do you recommend?
5 comments:
You are so good and creative at stuff like that. I wish i had the patience, i did a book for Bennett's first year and i have given up.
thanks sara! but really, I've given up as well. it's not really worth all the stress, time, and money
Your scrapbooking is amazing. I never got into it because all I wanted to do was buy and not make. I love mypublisher. Haven't tried anything else though so I'm biased. I just love having templates to drop to and I'm done. Have you done any digital scrapbooking...if so what do you recommend?
melissa, i haven't done any digital, but it seems so cool!
Move over "Winnie the Pooh!" It's "Easton the Poo" from here on!
Grandpa S.
Post a Comment