I'm getting so excited for Easton's birthday! I can't believe my baby will be 3. It seems like forever ago that we welcomed him into our family, but yet it seems like it has gone so fast. We are going to go to Sea World on Saturday for him (since it's the last time we can take him for free) and then on Sunday I'm making a special cake for him. I'm excited! One of the biggest reasons why I want to take all of the cake classes is so that I can make special cakes for my kids, friends, family, and maybe even wedding cakes for my sisters if I am good enough. It's been such a fun skill to learn and I'm super obsessed with it right now. I am constantly googling different decorating ideas and decorating tips.
I want to learn how to make things like this:


And Easton's birthday cake will look something like this:
2 comments:
My first week of teaching pre-school is next week. I am a little nervous because I can't come up with any ideas of what to do. Our preschool, we just do a letter per week. I have the letter D. I can't think of any fun activities to do besides dancing. We can't dance for 2.5 hours two days next week :)
I can't believe Easton is almost 3. I wish we could be there to wish him happy birthday in person.
Those are so cute - they will be so fun to make. I think I should take a cake class from you sometime! That would be so fun!
Also, I used to be a preschool teacher/assistant director and I have some awesome books and stuff if you ever want to borrow some. They have super fun easy ideas!
Post a Comment