CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

I don't like Monsanto

Have you heard of Monsanto? I first heard about it in the documentary Food, Inc. They are a huge company and you can read more about what they are doing here. I don't like how they have a stronghold on the seed business. They are pushing small farmers and seed sellers out of business with their roundup ready gene that they put in thier seeds. Check the ingredient labels of your food and you will see how many corn and soy products are in there. They feed it to the chickens, the cows, the pigs, you name it. If I could, I'd buy all organic, but I can't yet and I'm trying hard to buy things that either have organic corn and soy products or that don't have them at all.

Here's another website

I'm not super smart and I'm just scratching the surface on this, but it doesn't sit well with me and I don't like it.