CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lately

I've been baking a lot lately! One of my friends just got a new camera and wanted to practice doing smash cake shots for one year olds. For her first attempt I made this cake for a little girl: (I MADE SO MANY MISTAKES!!!)

And for her second attempt I made this cake...for Lincoln! I'm excited for the pictures and I'll definitely post about it once I get them. They turned out great!

We are going to a cookie exchange party tonight and I am bringing these:

I used this recipe/tutorial

Oh and this weekend I also made these. Talk about a sugar overload!

**P.S. I need practice on cakes and cupcakes so if anyone needs a cake I'd be happy to do it for you for just the cost of supplies. I'll hopefully be taking the fondant course in january and the last course in February! Hopefully someday I'll feel comfortable charging for my time...but definitely not yet!

5 comments:

Kelsey

so cute Em!! Thanks for the yummy treats you brought us. When I was eating them I was like if she made these I will just die!! So good!! I think you really have something going here!

mikelle

Thanks again for making those awesome cakes! You did a fabulous job on both of them! And those cookies not only looked delicious, they tasted delicious too! You really do need to open a bakery! Maybe if I say it enough times it will actually come true... :)

Alyse

Yum! You are getting so good at baking/decorating! I love the cookies for the cookie exchange! Also- I'm totally going to have to try the candy cane brownie bites- YUM!!

B Devine

Yum Yum Yum and they look fabulous too. I always enjoy any treat you bring by.

Alicia

Wowee those look gorgeous! I'm sad I couldn't be there to snarf your amazing sugar cookies.