CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

stuff

Well I thought I had a few more pictures from Thanksgiving, but I don't. My family took all the pictures as my camera was running low on battery and I forgot the charger. GRRRR. We had so much fun EATING. Easton had SO much fun following Grandpa around literally all day. "Hey grandpa. What are you doing? Where are you going? Can I help? I wanna help, I wanna help, I wanna help". It was seriously too cute. My poor dad had to put up with a 3 year old all day (and believe me, that is HARD) but it was a great break for me! :) We saw New Moon and 2012 over the break. I actually liked New Moon...I hated Twilight, and 2012 was, well, an action-end-of-the-world movie.

Here's my two pictures:

I don't have enough pictures of Nathan with his boys. Trying to work on that one.


Well now we are back to reality. I like coming home from vacation. It's a little sad though since my friend Alicia moved over the break. Doesn't really seem real until Easton asks me if he can go to the park with Sage. :( Alicia was my first friend here, and she is the best. The first time I went somewhere with her we were talking about Easton's birth story and how awful it was and she told me that it didn't have to be that way and started talking to me about natural birth. I distinctly remember telling my sister in law about it and saying "she (meaning Alicia) can talk to me about it all she wants but I'm never going to do it!". HA! Famous last words right? I'll miss her so much, and Easton will miss his first friend Sage, but thank goodness for blogs and email and cell phones right? It will be an adjustment because I could always count on her to be at the park so I would have someone to talk to. (and someone to talk to about food and health and all that good stuff) Now I will just have to plan stuff (yikes). I love where we live because it allows me to meet a lot of people, but I hate that our ward/area is so transient because it's mostly apartments and rentals.

Since the only picture I have of Alicia is the one we took right after I had Lincoln and I looked like I just had a baby...I had to get this!

so cute