CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Recipe of the Week?

Well, after it took 8 1/2 hours for us to get home yesterday (it usually takes 6 1/2) I am not really in the mood to search my recipe binder for a new recipe to share. We had some good eatin' over our vacation in Boise and I definitely have some new recipes...but I can't do it right now. Especially since my kids woke up at 4:30 AM this morning. UUUUUGGGGG. I'm a zombie.

Anyway, I have lots to blog about thats for sure. Like how one of my closest friends moved away (which means one of Easton's closest friends moved away too), and Thanksgiving, and how much sugar I ate over the break, and how we finally got a new computer (!!!!!), so stay tuned...

I need to go on a run

0 comments: