CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stuff

Wow, it was a RAINY and STORMY week! We had rain every day...and not just a little bit. There was crazy wind that toppled trees and hail and TORNADOES! Yes, tornadoes in Southern California. Irvine (where Nathan works) was in the path of it. Thankfully no one was injured (not that I know of) but it was kind of scary! I didn't go out AT ALL really. The one day I did go out I straightened my hair and came home looking like this:

Awesome. My favorite are the little sticky outey hairs on the side of my head. I wish my hair wouldn't fall out after having babies.

I made some more ties:

I love my little boys

And I made this flower using this tutorial. I made it so I could wear it as a corsage or a hair thing. Super easy!

Lincoln just loves this construction hat and will walk around with it like he is the coolest thing ever.

Easton lining his trains up. Man this kid has been giving me a run for my money. Nathan had to stay with him in his primary class today because he was misbehaving. Help!

5 comments:

Tati

I'm with you on my hairs falling out after having babies. But your hair always looks good. It was fun reading your adventures. And seriously, I need to learn how to do better bows/flowers from you for my girls!

RWSeibel

Wow! Super great photos as always! Your self-portrait looks like you're holding a star in your hand! You are beautiful, sticky-outie hairs or not! A real keeper shot of the boys and their new designer ties! Better make a matching one for Nathan! :-) You have great talent for flowers, either from cloth OR from frosting! We laughed and laughed at Lincoln's "sports construction" outfit, complete with one sock and runny nose! Ha! Wow! How Easton's railroad empire continues to grow! Time to enter a photo contest! Seriously!

Try to stay dry...and out of tornado paths. :-O

Love,
Dad

sara cardon

You still look hot with rain-bedraggled hair.:) Your kids are cute as always!! I'm sorry Easton is being naughty in Primary. Lucy is disliking Sunbeams as well, she'd much rather be in nursery again as the Queen Bee (since she'd be the oldest). It's even worse b/c I have to watch her be naughty as I sit and try and play the piano. Oh well.

Barbara

I love the green jacket you are wearing! Adorable. I didn't even notice your crazy hair cuz my eyes went straight to the jacket!

Keli and Mike

Emily, you are so talented! I can't believe all the cute things that you make, so fun!!