I bought these items for the piano room for our new house. I love the colors! Now if I could only figure out what else to do with the rest of the first floor!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
It's really happening...
Last night I got together with some friends to say good bye. I hate goodbyes and I hate parties for me...I hate being the center of attention...but it was so great to see everyone (even though there are still people I want to see but I don't know if its going to happen). I have been blessed with so many amazing friends here and I will miss them so much. Hopefully I can find new friends that are at least half as awesome.



I bought these items for the piano room for our new house. I love the colors! Now if I could only figure out what else to do with the rest of the first floor!
I bought these items for the piano room for our new house. I love the colors! Now if I could only figure out what else to do with the rest of the first floor!
Labels:
fun,
random stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aw, I am SO sad you are leaving. I am blessed to have met you and to have become good friends. You are an amazing person & so creative. Thank you for bringing out my creativity & I hope we can stay close even though you will be so far :(
Awesome people attract awesome people my friend. Therefore, you will definitely find more awesome friends. And, ah! a piano room! Someday I hope to have one of those . . . with french doors and everything. I'm excited for you to embark on your newest adventure in Utah!
Don't worry Emily, there are awesome people here. It did take me two years of living in the Salt Lake area to decide this, but I can help show you around if you need me to. At least you know one awesome person here! ;p
Awwww. I can sympathize!! It's weird how you can live in a place and have kids, and then they grow up around certain kids, and you make friends, and they make friends, and it finally starts to feel like home, you have to pack up and move again. I'm sure you'll all make lots of new friends!
You are so very loved Em! You will make new friends so easily and quickly. I hope to find great friends here like I had there as well.
Good luck!
Post a Comment