Thursday, April 8, 2010
Where have you been all my life?
Today since the movers were packing us up I got myself a little lunch at Panera Bread. I tried the Mediterranean Veggie sandwich with avocado and I fell in love with it! Why has it taken me so long to try it? It was the most delicious sandwich I have EVER had. Sad that we're moving away. I hope they have Panera in Utah...if not at least they have cafe rio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sadly, I have not seen a Panera anywhere! We love Panera and definitely had to eat there while we were in California. Love it! They need to bring it here!!
So sad they don't have Panera here...but is in Colorado for when you come visit me! =)
SO true!! We LOVE Panera-- it's big on the East coast too. Their broccoli cheddar soup is amazing too.
Post a Comment