CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BODY SLAM!!!!


My kids LOVE to do WWF Body Slam with daddy when he gets home from work. Lincoln communicates in his special little way with grunts and points that he wants daddy to go to the big family room with no furniture (until tomorrow). Easton just starts slamming into him. It is really fun to watch. I love it. Can I just say that I LOVE my boys? All 3 of them :)

5 comments:

shellydinger

I think boys and wrestling were meant to be from the start. I love that you have a whole family of boys to keep each other entertained. Poor Hailey takes a daily beating from Beckett.

RWSeibel

3 Boys??? :-D

Yep, even though I'm badly bruised from repeated and ruthless slams, I'm missing that little WWF gang already. :-(

Love,
Grandpa S.

Mikaela

aren't boys just insane? Shad had us laughing hysterically at my in-laws the other day when I should have been reprimanding him, but sometimes it is just too funny. Getting furniture delivered I take it? How exciting.

JD Seibel

hahah BODY SLAM!!!! So lincoln's getting better at knowing how to do that? :) When I first got there, he only sorta raised his arms a bit, pretending he was going to fall on you. By the end of my weekend there, he was actually 'falling' onto my stomach, haha :D OMGAH so CUTE!

Raree (RAH-ree)

Boys are fun! Kate's softer than Dietrich, but not by a lot - she's pretty darn rough for a girl I think! Dietrich and his dad play REALLY rough together. Fortunately Dietrich seems to have learned that he can't play with other kids like that. :)