CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

So there is a co-op thing here (and arizona and las vegas) where each week you sign up, pay $15 and get something like this:

I couldn't believe it! There is so much stuff here! Maybe I will survive the grocery stores here. They also have (but they didn't have it this week) organic baskets for $25. I'm excited to try that one!

what are these?

hopefully this will decrease my grocery bill every week and help us eat healthier. Woohoo!

**go to bountifulbaskets.org for more information!

4 comments:

Michael and Michelle Peterson

That looks so amazing and delicious...and its cheap! I wish they had something like that here in Southern Utah! By the way, I think those yellow things are a type of mango, I actually had one the other day, they are pretty good. Hope all is well and you are getting things organized at the house. Love you! Michelle

us

Ok, I am sold. I am definitely going to have to do that. Thanks for the info.

Elizabeth

sweet!

Camille

Looks great! Those yellow things are Mangos! Yum!