CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Love Lincoln

I love this scrunchy nose smile

And those long eyelashes. That I totally put mascara on this morning :)

I love Easton too, but he has been really hard lately. He screams a lot. Not like a loud scream but a "aack" type scream when he is mad at me, embarrassed or nervous. I hope he grows out of it. I have a feeling it has something to do with us moving. We bought him a trampoline a couple days ago for the backyard. It will be a few weeks before it comes in and we are having him earn it. We got the idea from Robert and Liz when they bought their kids a trampoline. He has to earn enough marbles to fill a wheat germ jar. So when he shares with his brother, picks up his toys, is nice, obeys mommy and daddy, etc., he gets marbles. Lets just say it will be awhile. :)

Oh so I am in love with our ward. There are some amazing people and everyone is friendly and nice. It was SO hard for me to fit into our other ward and this is just completely opposite. Or maybe its me?? I left Aliso Viejo loving our ward and I love the people in it, but it took so long! I think though that it ended up being a blessing. Oh, and I am in love with Nathan's job. It is fantastic. He comes home for lunch every day and he is home at 5;15 every night. He has energy when he comes home and loves to play with the kids more. He was SO drained with his other job. I'm sure that there will be times when the job picks up and he works more but for the most part I hope it stays this way. I'm just so incredibly grateful for his new job and our new home. We are truly blessed.

5 comments:

Camille

That sounds so perfect emily. I am glad to hear things are so wonderful for your family. It is nice to have a job that Nathan can come home for lunch and come home early. That is the BEST!
Sorry to hear Easton is hard right now. Sydney is pretty tough right now too. Those 3 year olds.

Keli and Mike

I'm so happy to hear that you are adjusting well!

Raree (RAH-ree)

Yea! I'm so glad his new job is nice for you, too. And I'm extra glad you enjoy your new ward. It's fun when the ward is good at making you feel comfortable quickly.

RWSeibel

Yay for a good, new ward, trampolines, Daddy home early, and for the best photo of Lincoln yet!

:-D

Love,
Dad

RWSeibel

When I finally stopped chuckling at Lincoln's photo, I realized he has a strong resemblance there to Bugs Bunny! :-D

Grandpa S.