Now that I have a place to hang my Book of Mormon stories quilt I am even more motivated to finish it! My mother in law came for a day last week and helped me piece it together (she did 90% of it!). I just finished the border today (a HUGE PAIN!!) and now I just have to applique the letters on. (it will say "Book of Mormon Stories"). Hopefully I'll have it done to give to Lynnette to get it quilted when we go to California for the Judd Family vacation in a few weeks. I can't wait to hang it up!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Making Progress
Now that I have a place to hang my Book of Mormon stories quilt I am even more motivated to finish it! My mother in law came for a day last week and helped me piece it together (she did 90% of it!). I just finished the border today (a HUGE PAIN!!) and now I just have to applique the letters on. (it will say "Book of Mormon Stories"). Hopefully I'll have it done to give to Lynnette to get it quilted when we go to California for the Judd Family vacation in a few weeks. I can't wait to hang it up!
Labels:
crafty things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is looking fantastic! Good luck finishing it!
WOW! I am jealous. It looks great!
Your coming for a visit??? :)
Now Easton can sit on the stairs and tell even more stories!
Grandma S
Post a Comment