We have been cooped up for the past 2 days waiting for things like our furniture to come, blinds to be installed, and our phone jacks to be repaired. I'm getting really tired of strange men in my house. Easton isn't really shy at all. He'll go up to them and say "hey! How's it goin'?". I was going crazy and I felt so bad for my kids so today I left the house super early (I left it a MESS too) and we went grocery shopping, dropped the groceries off and then went on over to the aquarium that is in Sandy. It doesn't even touch Sea World, but Lincoln loves it and Easton still enjoys it and it is a fun quick little outing.

(not the greatest picture, but whatever)
Its not over for my kids today either. I plan on taking them to the library and then on a walk. Easton prays for walks every night. He loves them. But I need to get some books so I can ban the TV for the next week or two. Easton is addicted like you wouldn't believe and lately I have been giving in because...well....its easier. I'm totally ashamed.
Oh and guess what? We are finally going on a date this weekend and for the first time in the world we are PAYING a babysitter. Sad day. But date night is a must and totally worth the money! WOOHOO!!
3 comments:
Date nights are a must! Let me know how it feels to pay a babysitter. We will be doing that here I am afraid!
I'm glad you guys are getting out alone, you totally deserve and need a night out!
And if you ever don't want to pay for a babysitter, Crew would be more than excited to have Easton and Lincoln come play with him :) It would be fun!
Paying good babysitters was the best money we ever spent! :-D
Have a great date!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment