CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July in Boise

So Lincoln's tongue is amazingly all better. It looks great. Who would have thought it happened less than a week ago?

Anyways I stole some pictures off of my sisters facebook account of our trip. We had a blast. It was super duper relaxing, we ate amazing "bad-for-you" food (try Five Guys twice and homemade hamburgers once) , and celebrated the 4th with a bang. Oh and I fell in love with my parents raspberry patch all over again. Its as organic as you can get, since they do absolutely nothing to them and never have. I can't wait to plant a bunch in our yard.

We fed the ducks at the park. The baby geese were pretty fiesty and scary. I only fed the ducks. :)


A cake I threw together for America's birthday. My mom's idea :)


Dad is the master barbequer


We couldn't resist those ginormous marshmallows they are selling this year. They were good, but I was done after one!


Lincoln like REALLY loved this fake dog at my parents house. He kept going over to it and petting it.


They always play best when they are playing in the dirt



Lincoln after polishing off his ketchup and hamburger

anticipating his lunch. "yummy yummy yumMMMMM!"

having fun going down the slide. a LOT of fun

the park had a chalk art contest the day before. these two were my favorite. amazing!


if you know Easton even just a little bit you will know that this is AMAZING. Thank you Julie for telling him that fireworks weren't all scary. we got only the quiet ones. Julie brought a couple of packs of fireworks from Japan that were pretty darn amazing. You held one end and lit the other and it was like a mini big fire work show. Does that make sense? Probably not. You could even do them inside they were so small. Super duper cool.

7 comments:

mel

what a fun weekend!

Alyse

I LOVE the picture of Lincoln's face by the fake dog! SOOO Funny! And Easton's hair is super cute! What a blondie!

RWSeibel

I didn't want that weekend to end. :-( Perfect weather! Great food! Giant marshmallows! Toys! Dirt! Water! Sparklers! AND a fake dog! :-D

Love,
Grandpa S.

Elizabeth

sounds like a really fun weekend, how fun that you aren't too far away from your family now!

Sarah

So glad you had a good weekend! The boys are so cute!

Camille

Sounds like a great 4th. It looks like Lincoln still wrinkles his nose. Love it!

Emily

Loved seeing the pictures and hearing about your trip. It sounds and looks like you had a great time. I loved Easton comment about the grandpas and grandmas. Do I get to be your grandma or Easton's? Love, Lynnette
(I'm on Emily's computer)