CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

6 Years!!

Six years ago I did the best thing I've ever done. I'm so grateful to be sealed to this guy forever. Or as Easton says "stucked together". I wouldn't want to be stucked together with anyone else!

"The trick, my brethren and sisters, is to enjoy the journey, traveling hand in hand, in sunshine and in storm, as companions who love one another."

- Gordon B. Hinckley

9 comments:

Elizabeth

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Sarah

Happy Anniversary & many more to come!

Lynnette

great pictures. . . Happy Anniversary

us

yea! happy anniversary!

Emily

Happy Anniversery! Nathan looks like a little boy in those pictures haha :)

sara cardon

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You guys were such a gorgeous couple. I remember thinking that your photographer had a pretty easy job that day.:)

RWSeibel

Wow! 6 years already! Sorry we were braving the wilds of Wyoming when your special day arrived, and we spaced it. :-( You're still the most photgenic couple we've ever seen, with the cutest kids, too! :-)

Love,
Dad & Mum

Barbara

Love that quote from Pres. Hinckley! Happy Anniversary you guys!

Keli and Mike

We got married on the exact same day, same year...random! Cute pictures!!