My kids FINALLY will play together
I saw my old roommate Shelly and she painted my toes. She just decided she was going to learn how to do it and taught herself. Pretty sweet huh? I had pretty toes for my anniversary! :) We had a great anniversary. We got our brand new king-sized bed the day of (couldn't have planned that better), went out to dinner at Outback while my father in law watched out kids, and had cupcakes for dessert. I also dropped my wedding rings off to get re-dipped. Its been a LONG time! It was the perfect day.
My poor sunflowers got beat up by the storm we had one night. I pushed them back up but I think it severely stunted their growth. I was so excited for gigantic sunflowers. Oh well. Maybe next year.
Easton saw his first-ever rainbow and was in awe! It was much more beautiful than in this picture
Easton loooooovvvvvesssss to go golfing with daddy and Uncle Charles. If he finds out daddy has gone without him he is seriously crushed. His favorite thing to do is drive the golf cart. Oh boy, we're in trouble!
Went to the zoo again and this time we checked out the bird show. It was awesome! Lincoln LOVED the birds. Easton was in a terrible mood before the show started and was pretty scared. But then the birds came and he thought it was soooooo cool! The birds swoop down low over the heads of the audience so close you can feel their wings brush on your head! We sat in a great spot too. 
An owl like the ones in Harry Potter getting ready to fly over the audience
5 comments:
Those are great pics! Too bad about your sunflowers.. :( Maybe they'll perk up again though. That was really Easton's first time seeing a rainbow? aww~ And your nails look TITE. :)
It must be wonderful when your kids play together. Some day! Now they just fight over everthing.:) I'm dying to see you guys sometime!
Great random post!
Your kids look so grown up.
I love seeing and reading about what you are doing on your blog
Adorable toes! Haha.
Post a Comment