CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Snowbird Tram

After a delicious breakfast at IHOP we took a drive back up the canyon and this time stopped at Snowbird to ride their tram up to the top. It was beautiful even though the kids were super whiny. Easton just wanted to go home. :/ Nathan and I want to go back someday when we can go without kids so we can attempt the hike back down the mountain. Someday...


Then we came home and watched an excellent session of conference. Although with Easton asking how many more minutes we had left of conference the whole time we both agreed that we got more out of the 3 talks we listened to on the way up to Snowbird than in the whole two hours we watched at home. I guess that's life with kids. Its so great they print them out in the Ensign!


Lincoln will NOT sit down and watch a TV show. Nothing interests him. But golf? Yep.



Lincoln had a rough day today. He's actually had a rough couple of days and hasn't napped well if at all. This is the tantrum he threw when we got out of the car. Super wet diaper and all. Needless to say, it took him FOREVER to fall asleep and he only slept at most for an hour. YIKES.

1 comments:

Lynnette

I loved going to Snowbird in the fall. I took the girls a few times, I don't know if I ever took the boys. Linky is so cute, even with the wet diaper, but GOLF! How does he even see the ball?