CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I made it!

Oh man was last week a doozy. I wanted to just die! I came down with the flu last Tuesday. Chills, fever, aches, headache, cough. It was like I was living in a feverish haze for 4 days straight. It was hell. 

Nathan was my hero and was so helpful with the kids. My friends also saved the day by bringing me dinner and even lunch. I cried one day when my friend called to tell me she was going to bring me some campbells chicken noodle soup. It was the only thing I felt like eating! And when she came to my door she had Einstein's for me instead. Cried again. I have been blessed with the best friends a girl could ask for! 

I just am floored that I got sick in the first place. I had the same thing when I delivered Mason. I thought a summer baby would be awesome since there wouldn't be much illness going around. Then Nathan came down with it 3 days before I had Max. I didn't come down with it until he was 11 days old. Go figure. I'm praying my kids don't get it. I have been super careful. 

Easton has been so wonderful and helpful. Lincoln loves Max but is having a hard time listening. And Mason is awful like usual. Our mornings start bright and early with Mason waking up at 6 and then waking up his brothers. It makes me want to cry!


On one of my sick days Max kept giving me these smiles over and over. It was the cutest thing and just what I needed!


It's a love/hate relationship with these two! Mason has dumped him out of the bouncer, rammed his head with a dump truck, and is constantly hitting him. He goes from nice to mean in seconds! It's so unpredictable.

I also survived going to the store with all 4. It took all day to get ready to go and then all day to recover. I know I'm ridiculous. Max was so good in the moby and the other kids were bribed with Popsicles. :) 


2 comments:

shellydinger

I still struggle with 4! We buy doughnuts before we actually begin the grocery shopping - it's awful, but sometimes the only way I can get it done. Hang in there. They will grow into such good friends.

Raree (RAH-ree)

Regarding the shopping - you are so not ridiculous. Obviously I don't have four yet, but even shopping with three is an accomplishment. So you're a superstar - and you did it a lot sooner than I do postpartum! hahaha