Easton started first grade last Friday. I can't believe it and I really miss him during the day. But I must say it makes life easier. I love Easton but he tends to dominate things and I have really been enjoying my time with Lincoln. I have a hard time connecting with Lincoln because most of the time I am yelling at him (during bed time) so it's been so great!
Love all these cute first graders!
It's a miracle. This is a decent picture of my handsome boy!

Hello Max at 3 weeks! You sure are cute! I told Nathan I am falling in love with him. Of course I already love him, but the feelings are so much stronger because he is the one who doesn't throw fits or talk back. (For now) Love him!
He is also my only baby that hasn't minded tummy time.
I went on a "run" for the first time on Saturday. It felt sooo good. Good for my soul and painful for my body. As you can see I have a lot of work to do to get to where I want to be. St George Marathon 2014! Goal: sub 4
Our raspberries are doing great this year. Every day we get about this many raspberries. We make smoothies. Yum!
I have had post partum depression with every baby but never taken anything for it. It feels like this weight in on me and I cannot do anything. It's awful. This time I decided I needed to do something. I take what is called "deplin". It is a B vitamin supplement that is partially broken down so my body can absorb it! I cannot believe how big of a difference it makes. I forgot to take it for two days and I was a mess. Just thought I would share in case anyone is struggling with something like this. I love that it is a pretty natural thing, but don't love that it is $90 a month. But so worth it!
Also, this time I decided to try shrinking my hips. Since I got home from the hospital I have been wearing this ace bandage thing that is meant to help you if you have abdominal surgery around my hips. You have a hormone called relaxin in your body for 6-8 weeks after delivery. It helps your hips widen to get the baby out. Anyway, it's totally working. I won't know for 100% sure until I lose 15 more pounds , but after Mason, at 9 weeks post partum, my hips measured 2 inches bigger than they do now, and I weighed the same as I do now. Cool huh? My jeans never really fit the same after Mason even though my weight was the same. SO, I would highly recommend trying it!!! They sell things specifically for this on amazon, but for about $20 more than what I paid for the ace thing at Walgreens.
That's all for now. Have a great day!





1 comments:
I SO wish I'd known about that hip shrinker thing! That is so cool! Next time I suppose, if there is a next time, ha, ha.:) I get PPD too right after babies, and it's the worst. I'm glad you found something that helps!
Post a Comment